Wednesday 1 July 2015

Birthday Wish Program in C with source code


Are you learning C? Want to wish your friend with a c program? Here is a perfect program for you.
I used Code Blocks for building this program. This is a very good open source, cross platform application. If you don't have it  Download it.
Click Read more to download the program.I added the  download  link of the program with source code bellow.Download & Modify as you want.


Now Let me give a short description about the program:--

First I have created a text file("Happy.txt") and write the birthday wish there.

You can extend the text file with your friend's name or anything you want.

Then I have opened the file in read mode and printed the file in console window.

I have used a function delay to print the character one by one


Screenshots:







3 comments:

  1. Sorry I was busy in another work. Teacher's Day is passed. But I have already provided the source. You can easily download the source & edit it as you want.

    ReplyDelete